Re: [tlug] Wifi hotspot access in Tokyo (Very OT)

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 7:45 PM, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
>> Japanese organizations have more socially acceptable
>> (and quite painful and effective) punishments to mete out [to crappy employees].
>
> Yeah, one of my favourites is where they give a guy a "private office"
> (broom cupboard) and no work.

If you can find it in your local video store, try to rent "Waiting for
Superman". Wikipedia says the Japanese title is "スーパーマンを待ちながら".

It's about the US education system.  The bit that is equivalent to the
"private office with no work" is a bit surprising...

Ray