Re: [tlug] Pretending to be outside Japan?

Scott Robbins writes:

 > I think that one reason Louis CK's $5 download made so much money
 > was that people wanted to show the content holders that if they
 > make it available in the same way pirated media is available
 > ... people will definitely pay.

Which don't prove squat.  That's like saying you could make taxes
optional: Obama proved that by raising half his campaign fund in small
contributions.  The fact that people are willing to do something once
to make a point says very little about what they're willing to do
every day of the year.