Re: [tlug] Pretending to be outside Japan?

On 18 January 2014 11:19, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
> I don't see how this makes me and / or Benjamin a moron. I'd rather
> say it makes the executives of content owning companies morons for not
> making it possible for us to give them money.

I couldn't've put it better myself.

As an aside, I tend to buy, or at least "buy" (i. e. purchase a
legitimate right to view said content, as it seems you can't really
buy anything anymore) stuff. I torrented an e-book, liked it, bought
the whole series on paperback. That's how the new generation does its
content shopping, and if the content owners can't/won't adapt to their
customers... Well, who's the moron then?