[tlug] A hopeful suggestion from a dismal scientist

... but it will require work.  Work that *you* can help with.

(1) Do the Obama trick in reverse for politicians: write software that
    makes it possible to reach "the masses" with your "message"
    without a huge campaign war chest.

(2) Variation on the theme: do the same thing for "simple" content
    creators.  This is actually harder, I think, because a lot of
    people will do a lot of research on politics, but if there a
    500,000 indie bands out there, how do you choose?  Isn't it easier
    to just ask your older brother?

(3) The $24 million question: do the same thing for "complex" content
    like movies.

Like-Dave-Barry-I-am-*still*-not-kidding-ly y'rs,

The Unwelcome Guest