Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Ibus and Ubuntu based
- Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 23:06:28 +0900
- From: Bruno Raoult <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Ibus and Ubuntu based
- References: <20131025030341.GA20719@scott1.scottro.net> <20131025040644.GA22590@scott1.scottro.net> <20131025045043.GA24240@scott1.scottro.net> <CAJA1Y2bdcHa0Pf306f4oZku_iRj3Jrty5zWbRbuoz=0Ntv2H0Q@mail.gmail.com> <20131025120949.GA29528@scott1.scottro.net>
On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 9:09 PM, Scott Robbins <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:br.
On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 04:13:50PM +0900, Bruno Raoult wrote:I tried logging out and logging back in, but though ibus was running, it
> As ibus is running in your user environment, just logging off would have
> been OK I suppose.
> Or just starting it by hand if you preferred to do so.
> By the way, does not your Applications menu have an ibus entry, which just
> starts the daemon?
didn't work properly until I restarted.This is puzzling. As nothing is running as system level, I don't understandhow a rebbot could help.
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.
- Re: [tlug] Ibus and Ubuntu based
- From: Scott Robbins
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Ibus and Ubuntu based
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Ibus and Ubuntu based
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Ibus and Ubuntu based
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Ibus and Ubuntu based
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links