Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Ibus and Ubuntu based
- Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 16:13:50 +0900
- From: Bruno Raoult <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Ibus and Ubuntu based
- References: <20131025030341.GA20719@scott1.scottro.net> <20131025040644.GA22590@scott1.scottro.net> <20131025045043.GA24240@scott1.scottro.net>
On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 1:50 PM, Scott Robbins <email@example.com> wrote:
> > Have people on this list installed a fresh 13.10 Ubuntu or variant, and
> > found that ibus works as well as it has in the past? I just tried on
> > Lubuntu 13.10 64 bit to find that it has become pretty useless.
> Ok, to answer my own question, just tried with standard Ubuntu 13.10, and
> after installing ibus-mozc and Japanese support, it worked as it should,
> though it did require a reboot. As Linux seems to be more Windows/OSX like
> to me with each iteration, that makes sense.As ibus is running in your user environment, just logging off would have been OK I suppose.
Or just starting it by hand if you preferred to do so.
By the way, does not your Applications menu have an ibus entry, which just starts the daemon?br.
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.
- Re: [tlug] Ibus and Ubuntu based
- From: Scott Robbins
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Ibus and Ubuntu based
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Ibus and Ubuntu based
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Ibus and Ubuntu based
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Ibus and Ubuntu based
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links