Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Weird issue with gnome and scim.
- Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 10:09:22 +0900
- From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Weird issue with gnome and scim.
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
email@example.com writes: > Argh.. so this ended up being gnome 'slowkeys' which I have NO clue > how it got enabled or why anyone would ever want this feature lol. It's an accessibility feature for those for whom "fat finger syndrome" is a way of life, not just the occasional embarrassment of premature ejaculation on some mailing list. Think "Parkinson's". It gets enabled by (1) turning on the suite of accessibility features from the configuration menu, and then (2) holding down a shift key for at least 8 seconds. You should probably disable the whole accessibility suite; they're generally quite annoying until you actually need them.
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Weird issue with gnome and scim.
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Weird issue with gnome and scim.
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Weird issue with gnome and scim.
- Next by thread: [tlug] Stockholm TLUG meeting
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links