Mailing List Archive

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [tlug] Something Called Gaimen Kirikae...

On 18/07/2013 09:43, SCHWARTZ, Fernando G. wrote:
I once thought this conversion thing was limited to some countries but
then I found this.

I was unclear. If you're from the EU/Canada/Australia/Korea/etc. you can convert without a second driving test. If you're not (e.g. Brazil), you will also need to do a Japanese driving test.

And according to the same link you don't need a jyuminhyo but can also use a letter from your hotel manager/landlord confirming your address.

So it's possible. It's just not pleasant.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index

Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links