Re: [tlug] [completely off topic] WTF 7 year olds dog cremation question

On 16 June 2013 18:25, Attila Kinali <attila@example.com> wrote:
I wouldn't phrase it that way. Dead bodies (humans and pets) are cremated
for a reason. Not doing it correctly and thus leaving unburned parts
is a serious health hazzard.

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong on this but wouldn't there be quite a big range where you're hot enough to kill off most known terrestrial life-forms but not hot enough to burn away all the carbon?

--
Edmund Edgar
Avatar Classroom

ed@example.com