Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Dust busters?
- Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 16:29:05 +0900
- From: Lyle H Saxon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Dust busters?
- References: <519C7348.email@example.com> <CACDLhbbju6B7mR8c7uyH+6mTFfwaUaV6deRws_zj_jS8qEzuaA@mail.gmail.com> <519D59C5.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 8:50 AM, Darren Cook <email@example.com> wrote:My searches on Dell notebooks suggested lumps of dust was the prime
cause of these shutdowns.Oh okay. So that sounds like a different situation from that HP then. Still, I do wonder about the number of hours the smaller, more stressed components of laptops can last. I've had enough experience with used computers to know that things do burn out sometimes (aside form the usual problems with HDD and RAM). Anyway, good luck with it!
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Dust busters?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Dust busters?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Dust busters?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Dust busters?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links