Re: [tlug] Dust busters?

On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 8:50 AM, Darren Cook <darren@example.com> wrote:
My searches on Dell notebooks suggested lumps of dust was the prime
cause of these shutdowns.

Oh okay.  So that sounds like a different situation from that HP then.  Still, I do wonder about the number of hours the smaller, more stressed components of laptops can last.  I've had enough experience with used computers to know that things do burn out sometimes (aside form the usual problems with HDD and RAM).  Anyway, good luck with it!