Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Dust busters?
- Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 22:40:13 +0900
- From: Shaun Hughes <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Dust busters?
- References: <519C7348.firstname.lastname@example.org> <CACDLhbbju6B7mR8c7uyH+6mTFfwaUaV6deRws_zj_jS8qEzuaA@mail.gmail.com> <519D59C5.email@example.com>
> This review and its comments (from the link Shaun gave), also warn about
> static electricity from using a vacumn and recommend the compressed air:
Frankly, I would be surprised if static would be an issue in sucking cruff from a fan or external ventilation port (or the chassis for that matter), for hopefully the fan is grounded to the chassis. Unless, of course, you are Thor or a Van de Graaff generator.
- Re: [tlug] Dust busters?: Hair on Plastic
- From: jep200404
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Dust busters?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Dust busters?: Hair on Plastic
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Dust busters?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Dust busters?: Hair on Plastic
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links