Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Dust busters?
- Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 16:44:56 +0900
- From: Darren Cook <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Dust busters?
- References: <519C7348.firstname.lastname@example.org> <CACDLhbbju6B7mR8c7uyH+6mTFfwaUaV6deRws_zj_jS8qEzuaA@mail.gmail.com> <519D59C5.email@example.com> <519D8C51.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20130330 Thunderbird/17.0.5
> No system can afford the frequent file system crashes that you're > reporting here. Your data is more valuable than your stock hardware. I use linux with ext3. Not lost any data yet from one of these shutdowns yet :-) I also have a ctrl-S habit ;-) (Other advice has all been gratefully received... though left me unsure what to do!) Darren
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Dust busters?: Static Electricity
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Dust busters?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Dust busters?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Dust busters?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links