Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Dust busters?
- Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 00:26:09 -0300
- From: "SCHWARTZ, Fernando G." <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Dust busters?
- References: <519C7348.firstname.lastname@example.org> <CACDLhbbju6B7mR8c7uyH+6mTFfwaUaV6deRws_zj_jS8qEzuaA@mail.gmail.com> <519D59C5.email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20130509 Thunderbird/17.0.6
Dear Darren, Please allow me to leave this one last remark. No system can afford the frequent file system crashes that you're reporting here. Your data is more valuable than your stock hardware. We can either address this issue permanently using something that you already paid for (your extended warranty) or risk creating further problems experimenting with work arounds. The kind of solution DELL will propose you depends on your service level. Have you checked with them your options? Let them help you. Would have sent mine for repair on the second unexpected crash. Regards, On 05/22/2013 08:50 PM, Darren Cook wrote: > Anyway, at this point I smiled smugly, as I paid extra for the 4 year > guarantee, thereby beating the system! But this is still my main > machine; I don't really want to send it away for repairs until I've > bought its replacement. I'd like to limp along for six more months if I > could. So, maybe the system beat me after all.
- Re: [tlug] Dust busters?
- From: Darren Cook
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Dust busters?: Static Electricity
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Dust busters?: Static Electricity
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Dust busters?: Static Electricity
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Dust busters?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links