Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Dust busters?: Static Electricity
- Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 16:05:13 +0900
- From: David Blomberg <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Dust busters?: Static Electricity
- References: <519C7348.firstname.lastname@example.org> <CACDLhbbju6B7mR8c7uyH+6mTFfwaUaV6deRws_zj_jS8qEzuaA@mail.gmail.com> <519D59C5.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAFv52OA2uT_KUOXV+M0ZNp=7PrJze2OMqdRax3ZizD=qQecGWA@mail.gmail.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:17.0) Gecko/20130509 Thunderbird/17.0.6
On 5/23/13 3:11 PM, Josh Glover wrote:
On Thursday, May 23, 2013, wrote:Or we can just show you photos of the mold and moss growing :-)
Fast moving dry air can generate static electricity, regardless of
whether sucking or blowing. With humid air, the issue is much lower.
The air in Tokyo in the summer is plenty humid, believe me! :)
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Dust busters?: Static Electricity
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Dust busters?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Dust busters?: Static Electricity
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Dust busters?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links