Re: [tlug] Anybody have a unused Java book about

On 2013-03-07 12:22 +0900 (Thu), Shaun Hughes wrote:

> In a couple of weeks I'll be taking a free Functional Programming
> Principles in Scala course (via Coursera.org....

I happen to be doing this course too, just out of curiousity, so anybody
out there who has questions I might be able to help with should feel
free to e-mail me. (I don't know Scala very well, but I have done
extensive coding in Haskell, which shares many characteristics with
Scala.)

cjs
--
Curt Sampson         <cjs@example.com>         +81 90 7737 2974