[tlug] Anybody have a unused Java book about

Howdy all,

In a couple of weeks I'll be taking a free Functional Programming Principles in Scala course (via Coursera.org, by some guy named Martin Odersky who supposedly knows a bit about Scala), and I've come to the realization that having a bit of prior knowledge about Java might be helpful.

So I was wondering if anyone whom will be attending tomorrow's Nomikai, has a once loved, but forgotten, intro Java tome suitable for a c/perl/bash hacker, that they wouldn't mind passing along for a certain sum.

All the best,

-- Shaun