[tlug] [OT] Developers wanted

We've just opened three developers positions in my company (Gilt
Groupe, KK) two on back end systems (Ruby/Rails and Java) and one
front end (Node.JS, Backbone, JavaScript).

All our systems are running on Ubuntu 10.04 (upgrading to 12.04 soon)
and Linux Containers, so proficiency with Linux systems is not only
welcome but a definite double-plus!

If you or anyone you know is looking for a change, and not scared to
join a small startup-like team of 15-or-so engineers from 8 different
countries, all the details are available here:
https://www.gilt.jp/info/company/careers

Contact me off-list (at pfumagalli@example.com) if you or someone you know
is interested!

    Pier