Re: [tlug] <ot>Tech-consultants in Tokyo?</ot>

On 02/21/2013 09:17 PM, Shmuel Fomberg wrote:
There is an old joke about a gentile asking a jew "why are you so smart?"
The jew: because we read the head of the sardine fish
G: Can I have some?
J: Here, I will sell one to you for 10$
The gentile eats the fish, and says, "wait a second, why did I had to pay 10$ for a head of a simple fish?
J: See, you are already smarter...

Shmuel.
Ah -- the memories... Our version of the same joke was selling rabbit -- uh -- pellets as "smart pills." Yuk,

Steve S.