Re: [tlug] <ot>Tech-consultants in Tokyo?</ot>

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 9:41 AM, Edmund Edgar wrote:
On 21 February 2013 23:22, Matthew wrote:
> If you're a tech-consultant/freelancer or you run a small business there's a seminar... that will be of interest to you: "How to profit from effective marketing".

Will it teach me how add "If you're a [insert likely profile of
reader]" to the beginning of the thing you're trying to promote in a
feeble attempt to make it look relevant to people on the random
mailing lists you're spamming?

There is an old joke about a gentile asking a jew "why are you so smart?"
The jew: because we read the head of the sardine fish
G: Can I have some?
J: Here, I will sell one to you for 10$
The gentile eats the fish, and says, "wait a second, why did I had to pay 10$ for a head of a simple fish?
J: See, you are already smarter...

Shmuel.