Re: [tlug] Emacs Lisp file-exists usage

On 02/20/2013 03:43 PM, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

Although I tend to agree with Curt, I'll assume there's some reason
you don't want to mess with the local MTA.

Thanks Stephen; and thanks to Harald and Curt as well. MTA is something I've not yet worked with, so I think I'll stick with the internal EMacs solution until I gain some understanding of it. I now get the difference between WHEN and IF in Emacs lisp, and I've found the instruction on conditionals on the EMacs site, so I can now do this various ways.

Much appreciated!

Chuck

A. Charles Muller

University of Tokyo
Graduate School of Humanities and Sociology, Faculty of Letters
Center for Evolving Humanities
7-3-1 Hongō, Bunkyō-ku
Tokyo 113-8654, Japan

Office: 03-5841-3735