Re: [tlug] Linux friendly Internet connectivity

On 2013-02-13 10:10 +0900 (Wed), Nikolay Elenkov wrote:

> Hulu: http://www2.hulu.jp/
>
> Content is not that great though, mostly older stuff. There is 1 month
> free trial.

It's not utterly brilliant, but there's a fair amount of stuff on it,
and there's a good chance that you'll find not only more stuff you like
ok than you have time to watch, but a few brilliant gems.

I'd bet that a lot of folks on this list like Joss Whedon, for example,
and Hulu has both seasons of _Dollhouse_.

For ¥980/month, it's a complete steal. I thought it was a great deal
even back when it was ¥1500/month and had much less content.

The one thing to watch out for is that some shows and films will vanish
after a few months, which can be particularly frustrating if you were
half-way through a season.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson         <cjs@example.com>         +81 90 7737 2974