[tlug] Linux friendly Internet connectivity

I just moved to Tokyo last week for a couple years and am renting a place.
 I need to hire an Internet service and am looking for recommendations:

1.  Allow me to use wireless and/or linux firewall to distribute
connectivity around the house.

2.  Healthy download speeds (low double digits MBs?)...good enough for
live streaming.

3.  Any recommendations on Netflix type services.  I understand Netflix is
not available.

4.  Interested in cable TV bundles.  Don't care about landline.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Bud