Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Knapsack problem ...
- Date: 8 Feb 2013 01:38:36 +0900
- From: email@example.com (McIntosh Bruce)
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Knapsack problem ...
>Curt Sampson writes: > > On 2013-02-06 15:41 +0900 (Wed), Stephen J. Turnbull wrote: > > > > > ... does anybody know of some (flossy) software to solve it? > > > > Which knapsack problem? 0-1, bounded or unbounded? > >There's a rip in the bottom and my money keeps falling out... Mr. T, Just curious, Is this strictly a hardware problem? Or part of a money lawn-de-ring program? :) Bruce . >Visit ASAHI Net's English-language Web page: http://asahi-net.jp/en/
- Re: [tlug] Knapsack problem ...
- From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] loosing menus and drag-n-drop after some time in remote X
- Next by Date: [tlug] linux mint japanese input
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Knapsack problem ...
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Knapsack problem ...
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links