Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Knapsack problem ...
- Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 07:09:28 +0100
- From: Bruno Raoult <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Knapsack problem ...
- References: <email@example.com> <20130207052359.GC3322@pathetic.cynic.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20130208051900.GD22959@homeric.cynic.net>
On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 6:19 AM, Curt Sampson <email@example.com> wrote:On 2013-02-07 17:01 +0900 (Thu), Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> Curt Sampson writes:
> > Which knapsack problem? 0-1, bounded or unbounded?
> There's a rip in the bottom and my money keeps falling out...
Oh, that's simple, then. You can put everything in to your knapsack.
Oh not enough!
Did you install the tube from bottom to top to avoid the problem again?
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Knapsack problem ...
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Knapsack problem ...
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Knapsack problem ...
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Knapsack problem ...
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links