Re: [tlug] Billing a company

> Send them an invoice. But first discuss with them if they will deduct
> income tax (if so, show that deduction on the invoice you make).
>
> If they do deduct then they'll pay you 90% of the billing amount...

I just heard today that instead of deducting 10% they will now have to
deduct 10.21%. I don't have a reference for that yet. Bureaucrats have
taken over the asylum, by the sounds of it - if someone with common
sense was in charge, and wanted to increase it, they'd have gone for 11%
or 12% or 15%. :-)

Darren