Re: [tlug] Best Laptop/Netbook that fits well with Crunchbang Linux

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 10:30:26PM +0900, Edward Middleton wrote:
> On 09/24/2012 11:38 AM, jong pairez wrote:
> > i am looking at IBM Thinkpads at PCnet in Akihabara. the machine looks
> > good but i am not sure if the hardware supports any Linux distro without

You should be able to get the wireless card model from Windows Device
Manager and check if there are problems with Linux. (I'd probably use the
word Ubuntu in my search, since #!Crunchbang is close enough.)

As mentioned before, booting with a USB might also answer the question if
they're willing to let you do it.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6