Re: [tlug] [OT] French cuisine - was: AT cases and power supplies

On Thu, 2012-05-31 at 07:22 +1000, Jim Breen wrote:
> On 31 May 2012 00:52, Stuart Luppescu <slu@example.com> wrote:
> > On Wed, 2012-05-30 at 12:14 +1000, Jim Breen wrote:
> >> Well, the English did take over much of France in the early 15th
> >> century, but I don't think they were on a culinary mission. Burning
> >> the odd virgin in Rouen doesn't count.
> >
> > Jim, you omitted the very important C&C here.
>
> C&Cって?   Command and Conquer?

Cats and coffee. Warning to the reader not to be drinking coffee (which
could be expelled forcefully through the nose) or to have a cat on your
lap (which could be induced to dig its claws deeply into your thighs)
when about to read something that is likely to evoke a sudden laugh. I
think Steve or Josh has the definitive explanation.
--
Stuart Luppescu -=- slu .at. ccsr.uchicago.edu
University of Chicago -=- CCSR