Re: [tlug] AT cases and power supplies

On Tue, 29 May 2012 15:57:12 +0100
Godwin Stewart <gstewart@example.com> wrote:

> On 29/05/2012 12:56, Francois Cartegnie wrote:
>
> > Since it is a regular power switch with no sleep mode, I guess your
> > alim would find a use in a DIY project and probably by a reprapper
> > (reprap.org).
>
> For those unfamiliar with French shortened words and wondering what
> "alim" means, it's short for "alimentation", or "power supply" to us
> anglophones :)

Good thing that the british learn the language of their mortal enemy ;-)

			Attila Kinali

PS: and i'm glad that the british never succeeded in taking over france.
The french cusine would have suffered a lot ;->

--
Why does it take years to find the answers to
the questions one should have asked long ago?