Re: [tlug] [OT] Sony Metal-ES Cassette Tape (Sony & TDK CT, RIP)

On Fri, 9 Mar 2012 11:33:37 +0900
Lyle H Saxon <llletters@example.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 9:56 AM, Andrew Holway <andrew.holway@example.com>wrote:
>

> > > Sorry for all the details, but your comment: "i somehow doubt that anyone
> > > will ever have a use for them" is way off the mark.
> >
> > I think Attila may have been referring to his floppies :)

Yeah.. i meant my compuserve floppies ^^'

> Anyway... to Attila: Sorry for misunderstanding what you said!

No problem! No harm done... and i still have my floppies ;-)

			Attila Kinali

--
Why does it take years to find the answers to
the questions one should have asked long ago?