Re: [tlug] [OT] Compuserve Floppies (was Sony Metal-ES Cassette Tape (Sony & TDK CT, RIP))

2012/3/9  <jep200404@example.com>:

> The floppy media might be of interest to someone.
>
> What size floppies are they?
> single sided? double sided?
> soft sector? hard sector?

I've got some old 5.25" floppies for my Apple //c, both single- and
double-density. Soft sector, if my memory serves, though when I was
using that computer (ages 8 - 12 or so), I had no idea what that
meant.

But you can't have them, as my //c still works, and I occasionally
boot it up when I go home to visit my parents. :)

Cheers,
Josh