Re: [tlug] french input (was Unity and stuff...)

Le mardi 25 octobre 2011, Darren Cook a écrit :
> >> I assigned left windows key as my compose key.
> >> Then to type à I hold down the windows key and press a, then still
> >> holding it down press ` (i.e. shift+@, i.e. three keys at once).

I remember that you could trigger any key on DOS with
"Alt Gr" + base 10 keycode on 3 digits.
(ex: AltGr+013 on keypad to replace a broken "Enter" key)

Isn't there any similar combination with linux ?
Or maybe it was only an AT keyboard feature ?

Francois