Re: [tlug] MeeGo? Netvertibles?

Windows Mobile is an excellent looking OS - why the pessimism?

(I use Ubuntu and introduced Linux boxes en masse at work just in case you misunderstand)

It costs more than android, but not so much more.  No need to use the JAVA monster.

I prefer webos, but all these OSes are light years ahead of Symbian and the other OSes they used for Japanese mobile phones.

Sent from my iPhone