Re: [tlug] MeeGo? Netvertibles?

>> For tablet/touchscreen usage probably Android is much more
>> interesting, wider userbase, more applications and the OS is better
>> developed.
>
> No doubt all true, however I'm somewhat squeamish of Google's role in
> Android.  I'm coming to trust them less and less. Meego sounds far more
> open, on the face of it...

You might enjoy reading this, on why android will fail unless it changes
course:
http://www.zdnet.com/blog/open-source/five-reasons-android-can-fail/9147

BTW, I heard Microsoft earn more from android sales than from windows
mobile sales (due to the "fouled up patent system" as described in the
above URL)!
If true, it's duty to its shareholders is to make sure android succeeds.
Now *that* could be interesting ;-)

Darren