Re: [tlug] SUSE wipeout! (Add /home partition in Ubuntu)

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 11:37:47PM +0900, Kenneth Burling wrote:

> I personally tend to be very fond of Arch, but it requires a little
> more attention to detail.

Me too.  I've often referred to Crunchbang as Arch for busy people. :)
Now, there is actually an Archbang as well.

If I weren't in the IT field and just using computers for me, I'd
probably be running FreeBSD with an Arch VM for those times when only
Linux works.  As it is, have to stay current with RH and its offshoots.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6