Re: [tlug] SUSE wipeout! (Add /home partition in Ubuntu)

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 10:42 PM, Scott Robbins <scottro@example.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 10:57:09AM +0200, Josh Glover wrote:
>> 2011/6/20 Scott Robbins <scottro@example.com>:
>>
>> > Have you played with #!Crunchbang at all?  Pretty much Ubuntu with an
>> > OpenBox desktop.

I personally tend to be very fond of Arch, but it requires a little
more attention to detail.

I had used Ubuntu for almost two years, because my work has kept me
too busy to really focus on keeping my system up to date properly.  A
few minutes with Unity though was enough to knock some sense into me.
:-) I am back with Arch once more. ^_^