Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] SVG fonts [was ACID tests...]
- Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 09:21:52 +0200
- From: Christian Horn <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] SVG fonts [was ACID tests...]
- References: <BANLkTikgk-ZBjHRQoBHJ1ZUHE-R0CJiaOQ@example.com> <BANLkTikR=HgkH4jab6oCwW322ntyktfKFA@example.com>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.20 (2009-06-14)
On Thu, Jun 02, 2011 at 11:42:17AM +0900, Jawaad Mahmood wrote: > > In some cases, making it harder to copy the text is the purpose. An > incredibly stupid purpose, since a professional spammer or spoofer > could easily run the text through an OCR. Plus making the content not indexable, at least I am not aware of spiders throwing cputime on attempting OCR on pictures. Even if someone did it would be a waste of energy. Christian
- [tlug] SVG fonts [was ACID tests...]
- From: Raymond Wan
- Re: [tlug] SVG fonts [was ACID tests...]
- From: Jawaad Mahmood
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Browser share in Japan?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Browser share in Japan?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] SVG fonts [was ACID tests...]
- Next by thread: [tlug] Listen for USB device when running SSH?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links