[tlug] Listen for USB device when running SSH?

TLUG,

Since posting about this earlier, I've learned that mounded devices and SSH connections run in different sessions, or something like that, which seems to be the root of my problems.

Bottom line is, can I mount my USB connected Android phone via the SSH command line (maybe with SSHFS or similar) so that I can force it to be available to my SSH session?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

--
Dave M G