[tlug] OT: radioactive water

> should be even ng/kg. If I am right at interpreting the latest figures
> for Tokyo[1], 2.9Bq/kg from I-131 means that average 2.9 atoms of
> I-131 decay per second inside 1 kg (1 liter) of water. ...
> [1]	http://eq.wide.ad.jp/files/110320water_1300.pdf
>
> See http://eq.wide.ad.jp/ for more info, but the English translation
> is lagging a few hours.

BBC is saying levels in Tokyo are now at 210, with 100 being the safe
level for infants (of course, unfiltered Tokyo tap water has not been
safe for infants for decades, without needing radioactivity...):
  http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-12825342

But the latest file at http://eq.wide.ad.jp/, which is 1pm today, is
showing 19 (5.3 yesterday). Quite different from 210 (I checked, the
units being quoted are the same). The BBC have not given the source for
their data, but has anyone seen a different data source?

Darren