Re: [tlug] How much of radiations measured in Central Tokyo?

Great Simon,

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 11:37, S Gibson <terryteo@example.com> wrote:
> We have added some more graphs to our geiger counter page (monitoring
> radiation levels with nagios ftw!):
>
> http://www.denphone.com/denphone-tokyo-office-geiger-counter

That looks good!

My counter does not have realtime output, and it is quite a pain to
download data... and it requires oh no Windows.... Anyway, I'll do my
best to keep updating. I can only get average data, I set it for 1hour
intervals.

Here is my data:
http://thinrope.net/gamma/

I somehow plotted it by gnuplot, but I don't plan to spend much more time.

Cheers,
Kalin.