Re: [tlug] How much of radiations measured in Central Tokyo?

> On 16/03/2011 10:44, Tobias Diedrich wrote:
> > You may also want to read
> > http://geniusnow.com/2011/03/15/the-strange-case-of-josef-oehmen/
>
> Hmm. Do you have something that points out the factual errors? Because to me,
> whether it's accurate or not is more interesting than who hosts the web site.

   I'm with Simon here.

   The author's contention that the website is hosted by a "pro-nuke"
organization is irrelevant to this situation. What matters is: Does the
website contain inaccuracies or omissions?

   If a member of the nuclear energy industry is in a politically-appointed
postion where he has the ability to set policy, whether or not he is "pro-nuke"
is highly relevant. In giving a presentation of how a nuclear reactor works and how
a nuclear reactor can fail, and what the consequences may be, the only
relevant questions IMO are whether or not the information contained is
accurate and full. And who, apart from a nuclear engineer (all of whom
by necessity will 'suffer' from the 'taint' of having at one time or another
been connected to the nuclear power industry) can tell us that?