Re: [tlug] How much of radiations measured in Central Tokyo?

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 6:29 PM, Paul McMahon <paul@example.com> wrote:

> I'm not really sure what to do with this data besides worry about it though.

Read the wikipedia articles and do the math, like Simon.  Worrying about
this data is a waste of time.  Worrying about the reactors in Fukushima is OK.
Bad things are happening there, and they could get worse.  But there are
competent people on the job, and it really seems that they know what they're
doing (like putting out a big fire, cooling down a reactor takes time).  It's
likely that they'll do the job.

Then we'll have to pay to clean it up, which is a real headache, and certain.
Worry about that, which is a political problem in a country without competent
politicians, if you must worry about something.