Re: [tlug] How much of radiations measured in Central Tokyo?

> ... Worrying about the reactors in Fukushima is OK. Bad things are
> happening there, and they could get worse.  But there are competent
> people on the job, and it really seems that they know what they're
> doing (like putting out a big fire, cooling down a reactor takes
> time). ...

Does anyone know how much time it will take (i.e. before we can all sit
back, take a sip of tea, and let out our breath)? Is it like another day
or two, or another week, or is cooling a nuclear reactor something that
takes a month or two?

Darren

P.S. Thanks for this thread, and the links given. Answering my radiation
questions much better than anywhere else :-)