Re: [tlug] Assembly Language v C and Embedded Development: gcc for PIC16F84? probably not available

On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 12:19:17 +0900, Lewske Wada <ryu@example.com> wrote:

> On Mar 10, 2011, at 10:37 AM, jep200404@example.com wrote:
> > o  Hi-Tech C for the PIC10/12/16 MCU Family[2]
> > o  CCS PIC MCU® C Compiler[3]

> I've never checked any of them but thanks I'll try.

Although you are welcome to do so,
I was not asking or suggesting that you do so.

My only question was about the availability of gcc for your PIC16F84.
Josh has largely resolved that question by ceding that gcc
is probably not available for your PIC16F84.