Re: [tlug] GNOME sucks and nautilus is a PITA

Attila Kinali writes:

 > Doh! Reading that subject and the sender, i was expecting some genuine
 > and interesting rant about gnome. :-)

Sorry, but all I know about GNOME is that one tiny applet that wants
GNOME will make your PMS download enough libraries with names that
remind me of puerile anime (anybody remember Bonononobonononobonobo?
shitsurei, that was Bobo-bobo-boh-bobo) will cost you a cool 35GB of
disk.

It also reminds me of Gnus, but that's a different rant.