Re: [tlug] Multiple scp targets?

>>> Add "ssh-add -d ...keyfile..." at the end of the script (or in a trap)
>>> to make sure the key gets deleted.
>>
>> If "ssh-add -t" doesn't do that already, we should switch to one that
>> does.

Sorry for the late response to this thread, and thanks for all the
replies. There were two suggestions, using ssh-add as above, and using
git (instead of svn). I seem to be getting told to use git a lot
recently, and one open source project I wanted to contribute to was
using it, so I bought a book and have been studying and experimenting
with it.

I also needed to get up to speed on ssh-agent and ssh-add, which I've
now done and that is what I am now using. I've written up the final
script changes here:
 http://darrendev.blogspot.com/2010/12/scp-with-multiple-targets-ssh-add.html

Darren

http://dcook.org/gobet/  (Shodan Go Bet - who will win?)