Re: [tlug] GNOME sucks and nautilus is a PITA

On Tue, 14 Dec 2010 21:15:55 +0900
"Stephen J. Turnbull" <stephen@example.com> wrote:

>  > If such a tool ever exists, it will not run under Linux because it does not
>  > follow the Unix philosophy.
>
> Too late!  GNOME already does (run under Linux, I mean).  (Or should I
> write, "runs roughshod over"?)
>
> Too bad for "the Unix philosophy".  Too bad for all of us.

Doh! Reading that subject and the sender, i was expecting some genuine
and interesting rant about gnome. :-)

			Attila Kinali

--
WYSIWYG is not a solution, it is the problem, and until we get around to
realizing that very few of us are competent to design fonts, styles, or