Re: [tlug] New programming revision site - by a TLUG'er

 On 8/11/2010 2:26 PM, Kenneth Burling wrote:

In practice, people often do have to look up little things, unless it
is something they use often.  Use something often enough, and it
becomes trivial to you.  Use it less often, and your brain moves it
back to the category of "I can just look that up."

Google and Android have been major factors in shifting the boundary of my "I can just look that up" partition.