Re: [tlug] google ditching windows and going for open source software

Michael Bitker writes:

 > I don't know if this is entirely true. I find Ubuntu to be
 > eminintly easy to use, much more so than Mac OS,

Interesting.  I find Ubuntu/GNOME to be way too similar to Windows to
be considered easy to use, while I took to the Mac like a duck to
water.  (I bought my first Mac because I had too much money left on
Feb 28 to spend it all on a PC workstation but not enough for an Intel
server box.  It's not like I *wanted* a Mac back then, but it was the
only way to spend that much money in a hurry!  Yes, IMHO we should be
jigyo-shiwake'ed.)