Re: [tlug] Meeting Notes: TLUG Open Meeting: March 13, 2010

Satoshi Nagayasu wrote:
Well, I want to share not only technical knowledge,
but the knowledge for running/growing community.

Excellent. I'd love to talk to you at the next meeting. I know a couple of PostgreSQL guys in the US, and they come to Japan from time to time. I'll ping them so maybe next time they are here we can hook up at an event. I'm especially interested in making connections to other communities -- and only in Tokyo but from around the world as well.

Welcome :)

Jim