Re: [tlug] Meeting Notes: TLUG Open Meeting: March 13, 2010

Hi,

Thanks for the comments.

It depends on what sort of things you are interested in doing.

Well, I want to share not only technical knowledge,
but the knowledge for running/growing community.

I'm interested in

- having talks on tech and/or community topics.
- organizing technical meeting/conferences.
- organizing study groups in open communities.
- administrating on the infrastructure (network and servers).
- networking people in the different communities
  for collaborative works. :)

And I'm also interested in running workshops,
but it looks a tough work for me right now.

So I guess it looks appropriate to start with
having a short presentation (like a lightning talk)
to introduce myself (and PostgreSQL) at first.

tech meeting.  I'm personally interested in MySQL/PostgreSQL
usage, SQL grammer, more serious topic like replication, or even
programming with API.

Thanks for a suggestion.
Sure, I'm very interested in this topic, and hope to introduce
if you need.

Thanks,
Satoshi Nagayasu